How to Get Involved
- Spread the word and encourage your favorite nonprofit to participate. (Registration closes September 30, 2017)
- Match your employee’s gifts on November 15, 2017.
- Sponsor advertising (billboards, internet ads, print ads, etc...) for community outreach.
- Encourage your co-workers, family, and friends to donate online on November 15, 2017.
- Host or sponsor a day-of event for your company’s favorite nonprofit.
- Make a special offer to your customers. A percentage of your proceeds could be donated to your favorite nonprofit or could be used as a prize throughout the day.
- Use social media to encourage your friends, family and/or clients to support a particular organization.
2016 Corporate Engagement Examples
El Paso Electric Donation Stations
Presenting Sponsor El Paso Electric designated the office lobby as Donation Station HQ! A simple set up with laptops and internet access made it easy for employees to pick their favorite nonprofit and make a donation at ElPasoGivingDay.org. The cherry on top-- El Paso Electric matches their employees' donations fifty cents on the dollar!
Adoption Event at Tres Mariposas
Tres Mariposas and the Humane Society partnered together on Giving Day. Tres Mariposas mailed these cute postcards to their clients to notify them of the Adoption Event and that they were donating a portion of their sales on Nov. 15 to the Humane Society.