What we do:
✓Pet Food Bank
✓Low Cost Vaccinations
✓Prison Dog Training Program
What we need:
After years of tireless work from a very small facility, we moved into a larger facility where we can save many more animals. The costs of running this facility is significantly larger, but we’re so thankful for the ability to save more lives.
We care for 60-80 cats and kittens and more than 12 dogs in our very small building.
Here’s what your donation will fund:
- the ability to pull more dogs and cats from the city-run shelter. Costs include shelter, food, vet visits, medicine, and more.
- Additional part-time pet caretakers.
- Get new, bigger dog kennels to rescue larger pups.
- Install privacy fencing
- Security needs for the building.
- Creating a space to engage with the public & for humans and pets to fall in love.
Can you help us fund our mission and save more lives with a donation?
Wondering what “Prison Dog Training Program” is?
We partner with the Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility to provide a program where inmates learn life skills while training our adoptable dogs. In return, we can adopt out fully-trained, well-behaved pups to new homes at no additional cost. Our professional dog trainer, Doug, heads the program, and the inmates are very dedicated to the mission of training their assigned pups. It’s a win for everyone!
Help us continue these trailblazing outreach and training programs with a donation today!